Range of single-ply and liquid flat roofing systems for new build and refurbishment projects each catering for different product, customer and specification demands.
DuoPly (Fleece-back) and Classicbond Rubber Single Membranes.
DuoPly - Fleece-back
DuoPly™ EPDM roofing system is ideal for virtually any residential, commercial or industrial flat roofing project. Available from stock now in 12.19m x 1.52m rolls.
- DuoPly™ EPDM 2.5mm membrane is comprised of a EPDM laminated to a polyester reinforcement layer.
- Improved tear resistance, 180% greater than comparable non-fleece reinforced flat roof membranes.
- Provides 40% greater puncture resistance than comparable non-fleece reinforced roofing membranes
- Allows old flat roof repair without removal
- Adheres to almost all flat roofing substrates
- A full range of components and details for a complete watertight, flat roof system.
- Less roofing material to load onto the roof, finished installation of under 2 kg/m²
- Avaible in 12.2m roll size from stock, 1.52m wide with self-seal seams
- Ideal for repair, renewal or new build
1.2mm thick sheet in stock and available cut to length. Also available in 3.05m, 4.57m and 6.1m rolls from stock.
- Maintenance free waterproof membrane
- Does not crack, split or rot
- UV stable
- Does not support moss or algae growth
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to install – the system is laid with cold applied adhesives
- One piece sheet equals no joints… no leaks
- Stocked in 1.2mm thickness and available cut to length from stock to minimise cost and excess waste
Sure Edge is a fast-fit, high quality PVC-u edge trim system designed around a high quality finish and the durability to offer an extra-long life. The trim is available in either black or white and comes complete with a PVC-u built in batten that removes the need for a standard wooden batten.